iggifnogfiogfnfgio90

This ideology is the political ideology of a current or former mod of the subreddit of a animated or non tv series that eerily resembles my life as a child and teen and whose username on reddit is:

first letter same as the fifth letter in the name of the friend of dad's younger brother who i saw in red white shirt on couch once in 1980s  

second letter is last letter of the second word of a title of a comedic tv series we used to watch in SWMHS theater class 

third letter is first letter of a fun back and forth board game I played on Xmas 1988 with my cousin at night while I had a headache 

forth letter is the second letter of the last name of my former Salk classmate who was working at the music store Coconuts in Parlin NJ when I bought a music album there in the early 2000s (I think it was Backstreet Boys Black & Blue album

fifth letter is the first letter of a nickname my dad had for one of his friends who worked in retail not far from our home in Old Bridge 

sixth letter is the first letter of the nickname of my dad's mentor as a child and teen  

seventh letter is the sixth letter in the first word of a two word name for a WWF wrestler toy I had in the mid to late 1980s

eighth letter is the last letter in the name of the skit my former church did on Easter in one particular year within the last few decades

ninth letter is the second letter of the name I gave my first stuffed clown doll as a kid

first letter of second word is the sixth letter of the last name of a power mod on a forum I used to troll in 1999-2000 based on a popular film/tv series/band

second letter of second word is the first letter of the first name of the NBA player I traded to the Knicks in the mid late 1990s in my make believe NBA league 

third letter of second word is the name of the daughter of my maternal grandmother's friend and also the mother of the out of state kid I played with at one of my maternal grandparents house in the late 1980s early 1990s 

forth letter of second word is the seventh letter of the nickname of the college football player I drafted to my custom Madden 2006 team in the summer of 2006 who was a star in that game and in real life in the NFL 

the last letter of the second word is the second letter of my maternal grandmom's youngest sister's favorite drink 

to summarize: his/her username is a combo of the image on the cover of the album of the band that was on the soundtrack of a late 1990s/2000s movie that had at least one member of a boyband in said movie

AND the sprite of a jrpg/tactical rpg video game character who was in the class named after a WWF wrestling character from the 1980s and or 1990s who was from the midwest in real life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Luxxxxey

Abrrelwelewwo

Badsdisdowie09